What Does Your Place Physical Therapy Strive For?
Your Place PT was established to help people live active, enjoyable and pain-free lives. We understand the value of providing an unparalleled experience in which our clients realize just how much we care about them reaching their goals and living the life they love. Our mission is to consistently give our clients an extremely enjoyable experience while guiding them back to doing what makes them happy without having to resort to surgeries, pain medications or injections.
WHO DO WE WANT TO HELP?
- The many who need physical therapy but don’t know it yet.
- Anyone hoping to prevent injury & maintain active & independent lives.
- Anyone who's had poor experiences with physical therapy and are skeptical about committing to it again.
- Those who have seen a doctor but were never referred to physical therapy. Instead they've been prescribed pills, told to rest, advised they need surgery or simply left with the understanding that the pain is something they have to live with.
- Busy individuals who are unable to attend physical therapy during normal business hours.
- Those currently getting physical therapy but the quality of care is subpar at best.
HOW ARE WE GOING TO HELP?
By listening to you and developing a personalized treatment plan based on your individual needs that will guide you towards the goals and results you want. All treatments are 1-on-1 and a patient's ability to communicate with Dr. Allen extends far beyond treatment sessions.
No pills. No being told to rest and stop the activities you enjoy. No surgery. No being stuck because your doctor told you that it’s just your age catching up to you. No feeling like just a number with a therapist that does not devote 100% of their attention to you. No having to schedule extra time out of your week to attend therapy at a clinic. Only private treatment focused on YOU and the results you are seeking.
FREE TIPS TO HELP YOU NOW
Fill out the form below to take advantage of some Free Tips you can use now to help you live a more active & pain-free life.