Working For Your Place PT
Your Place Physical Therapy is actively seeking a licensed doctor of physical therapy who is passionate about and capable of making a huge impact on the active community of Sarasota and the surrounding areas. Here at Your Place PT, we are very grateful for the trust that this local community has given us to help guide its members towards more active, pain-free and fulfilling lives. The physical therapist who ends up joining our team has to be someone that truly cares about being a life-changing influence on each and every client they have the opportunity to work with.
What would a full-time PT job within Your Place PT look like? Below is a breakdown of the job description and the benefits of working within a company like ours. If this job description is something that you feel would be a great fit for you and your goals as a physical therapist, please do not hesitate to complete the contact form at the bottom of the page and Dr. Frank, the owner, will reach out to you to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
Just before you rush to apply for a different part-time or full-time physical therapist position, take a look at the list below and honestly ask yourself if any of these describe your situation right now:
- Tired of seeing 10-20+ patients per day?
- Do you wish you had more time to spend with your patients instead of bouncing between multiple patients every hour?
- Are you starting to feel burnt out already – after working so hard to obtain your degree?
- Do want more time and mentorship to master your craft?
- Are you seeking a job opportunity that affords you a lot of schedule flexibility?
- Are you truly passionate about sports physical therapy and making a difference in people’s lives…and just wish you had the time and freedom to make a difference?
- Are you looking to take a huge leap in your clinical skills and expand your knowledge in sports physical therapy?
- Are you a motivated clinician, but currently working in a clinic that does not inspire you?
- Do you want to work in a fun environment where your patients and employer appreciate and value your presence?
- Do you think you might be the perfect fit for the Your Place Physical Therapy?
- If you found yourself saying YES to one or more of those questions, we might JUST be the position you’re looking for…
About Your Place Physical Therapy – Our Story
- Your Place Physical Therapy was founded in Sarasota in the fall of 2020 with a mission to help active adults and athletes in the area get back to activities, workouts and sports they enjoy without surgery, activity limitation or relying on pain medication. With that being said, the vast majority of our patient population are active individuals who are having some type of pain or discomfort and are motivated to get back to living pain-free and active lives. Once patients are pain-free and their rehab goals are met we also offer continuity programs to help them remain strong and pain-free in a safe and welcoming environment.
- We specialize in pickleball players, tennis players, golfers and runners so a large percentage of our patient population are involved in one or more of these sports.
- Your Place Physical Therapy is an out-of-network physical therapy clinic that offers physical therapy, sports performance and lifestyle maintenance services. By being out-of-network, we can treat the patient as a whole and provide more optimal care as well as experiences. That means we work for the patient and not the insurance companies without employment regulations that are based on productivity metrics (such as visits/day or units/visit) rather than quality of service and the patient experience.
- Every single session is 1-on-1 and for a full hour. The most one clinician would see in a full day with us is 8 patients.
- Sports Performance is about living your best life, for our clients and ourselves. It is very important to us to provide our staff with a lifestyle they are happy to have. One in which they don’t feel overworked, drowning in paperwork, or rushed for treatment time with their clients so they can simply focus on results.
- Life is short… don’t sacrifice your happiness by settling for a job that does not inspire you or encourage and support your growth as a professional and as a person.
What is so unique about this position? You get to…
- See a reasonable caseload of a maximum of 6-8 clients per day, so that you go home feeling energized and happy about the work you did, instead of mentally or physically drained.
- Focus on your client by spending a full 60 minute session with them one-on-one and uninterrupted. No double bookings – ever.
- Have the ability to work with an active client base of people who are extremely motivated to get back exercising and living pain-free.
- Easy documentation: We are 100% out-of-network which means we do not have to cater to insurance companies and their documentation standards.
- Unlimited earning potential and ability to grow within the company.
- Treat the patient on a full spectrum, from injury rehab to fitness/wellness.
- You get to wear comfortable, professional “athleisure” wear to work!
- Spend your down time researching a case when you need to or communicating directly with your clients when they have questions - instead of filling out insurance authorizations or paperwork.
- Look forward to coming to work every day because you know you're going to truly be changing lives, getting to focus on your clients and doing the things you love about the job (like treating and not worrying about productivity metrics, charging extra units or finishing your notes on time).
- Have one-on-one mentorship and training every week with the owner, Dr. Frank Allen, the owner, no matter your experience or skill level - to practice skills and go over cases.
- Most importantly... you get to use your talents and passion (you know, the thing that made you want to become a PT to begin with) to make a REAL difference in people's lives that transforms far beyond just feeling better. Our clients view us as life-changing influences and we honestly become friends so the respect we get as their therapists is far greater than how patients view most therapists in the traditional setting.
Who should apply for this job:
- Someone who is truly passionate about physical therapy and wants to make a real transformation in people's lives.
- Someone with a strong interest in sports rehab - particularly for pickleball, tennis, golf and/or running.
- Someone who is looking to work in an environment that is NOT a traditional outpatient clinic – one that is fun and offers a lot of autonomy that can’t be offered in insurance-based clinics.
- Someone who wants to learn and be mentored - we spend dedicated time every week just to discuss tough cases --> that means new grads and experienced clinicians, please apply! You'll learn everything you need to become a world-class therapist.
- Someone who likes the idea of being able to grow and advance within a company. You're getting in on the ground floor of an innovative and rapidly growing company - where your ideas and contributions are welcome and valued.
- Someone who wants a small clinic feel but operates with big business ideas!
- Someone who is flexible and open to change as our practice continues to grow and evolve.
- Someone who wants to use a blend of sports physical therapy, injury prevention and performance training to deliver the highest level of results to our active clients.
If the position and our values resonate with you and you want to be part of a growing practice offering something unique to the healthcare system and the Sarasota community, please complete the form below and Dr. Frank will be in touch very soon.
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Hourly Wage: $45.00 - $50.00 per hour
- Expected hours: 32 – 40 per week
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Sports Medicine
- Mix of 4-5 Days from Monday through Friday
- Doctorate (Required)
- Physical Therapy License (Required)
- CPR Certification (Required)
Ability to Commute:
- Sarasota, FL (Required)
If this job description looks like something you feel would be a great fit for what you're looking for in your professional and personal life then please send us your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below and we will get in touch with you!